Line & Lure® is specially formulated to make fishing line more manageable and improve casting distance and control. Line & Lure® also helps protect the outer and inner working parts of your fishing equipment as well as your fishing tackle.
Follow the instructions below to get the most out of your Line & Lure®.
To aid in casting:
Always shake well before use.
- Spray to spool, line, and guides. (3 or 4 shots from the spray pump will treat a 200 yard spool of 12 lb. test. You can expect to get over 100 treatments per bottle!)
- Allow to dry. (Always let the first application of Line & Lure® dry on the line before use. This sets up a modification to the surface of the line that becomes semi-permanent on the line.) NOTE: Do not use Line & Lure® on line previously treated with other line conditioners. The presence of other sometimes oily line conditioners can adversely affect Line & Lure's® performance.
- Reapply as needed.
Tips for applying to line:
- Apply during new line spool-up. Spray Line & LureŽ liberally to a small piece of synthetic cloth (e.g. old dress sock--don't use paper towels, cotton or wool). Fold the cloth over the line as you guide the line on the spool. Reposition cloth or refold every 10 -15 yards to assure that the cloth is distributing the liquid evenly and removing any contamination from the line. This works especially well on line used in salt or dirty water. Running off 50 yds of line and "cleaning it" with this technique saves a lot of headaches on salt water reels and really extends the life of the line.
- Spray Line & Lure® on the inside of tackle boxes, including all items in the box. Line & Lure® will lubricate the hinges and drawers of the box. The anti-corrosive protection of Line & Lure® will help fight rusting of hooks, pliers and all other metal items, yet leaves no oily residue on items.
- Treat rod boxes and other confined areas with Line & Lure®. It will keep those areas odor free for weeks.
- Use Line & Lure® on sunglasses, windshields, instrument panels and fish finder screens. Use of Line & Lure® adds a scratch resistant, dust repelling coating to all plastic surfaces. This coating also helps reduce glare and minimizes water spotting.